Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Amy Butler Weekender Travel Bag


This gorgeous pattern is called the Weekender Travel Bag! Large and roomy you can contrast the exterior and lining fabric! I think this is great for family days out or nights away from home.

Its yours for A$19.95 and requires 1 5/8 yards fabric for the exterior, 2 1/4 yards for lining and straps and you'll also need interfacing. Postage within Australia is $2 per pattern with a discount on postage of multiple items.

Check out Amy's full range here and if there is a specific pattern you're after just ask!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Corrie, nice to see your shop up and running. I love the Weekender Travel Bag. I would love to order it but just one question. Are you going to be getting any of the fabrics in too, or do we need to check out the website first and then ask you to order them for us. Just let me know if and when you are ordering fabrics and I will order it all together.

Corrie said...

2 sold 1 left