Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THEY'VE ARRIVED............... Amy Butler's latest 4 patterns...the frenchy bag, barcelona skirt, sky blue hat and stash n dash bags! I've sold out of Frenchy (6 sold before they arrived!!!!!!!!!!!) but I've reordered so let me know....the others are $19.95 with the exception of the Barcelona Skirt which is slightly higher at $22 as its a larger pattern (but can I say its gorgeous and I've put one aside for me...I can do that you know!)

7 comments:

Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda said...

Corrie, can I please place an advance order for the Frenchie bag?

Sachiko said...

Thank you visited to my blog.Do you sell patern books?
I'm very interesting it!

the stripey tiger said...

Well done Corrie!! Now I just have to decide which one I want to make. :-) Sharon

Claudine said...

Yep can I place an order for the Frenchy bag please :) Thanks Corrie!

Jade said...

Hi Corrie! Were you able to reserve a Frenchy and Barcelona pattern for me? I'm still interested. Thanks!

Cathy said...

Corrie, can I please order one of your cash and stash patterns please.
thanks