Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New patterns just arrived!!!!!

Just arrived this morning and I love both of them!!!!!!!!

We have Gumdrop Pillow which includes patterns for a gumdrop pillow or ottoman to rest your weary feet! Looks lovely and a great way to use up leftover material!

Next is Feather Your Nest which includes patterns for several types of pillows a quilt cover for your bed! Gorgeous

Also back in stock is Frenchy! I have 4 left so don't miss out!

All patterns are A$19.95 + $2 postage......Fabrics coming later today once Miss Keira is napping

And finally, I have 1 copy of Amy Butlers book In Stitches for A$39.95 - don't miss out- there are so many patterns ranging from small purses to an apron, pj pants......postage will be $9 or pick up from me in Sydney.... I will have it on here for 1 week then put it on eBay

No comments: